HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 Printer
The HP OfficeJet Pro printer is an all in one printer with state of the art specifications and a compact design to complement any workspace or office space. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 is a printer for those who focus a lot on productivity. The printer supports wireless printing and has a built in fax machine, in case the printer runs out of paper while receiving the fax.
The printer stops and stores the document in a temporary memory and when the tray reloads the fax continues to print. Unlike the ordinary printers, the HP OfficeJet Pro has the feature to batch scan documents. The quality of print for photos is unrivaled. The photos are crisp and clear when taken on the color ink from the HP OfficeJet Pro 8710.
This printer has support for all the major platforms and devices like Windows, Linux and Mac, all software drivers are available online for download. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 printer is one of the best prices to money ratio printers available with multiple features. This printer is one of the few to support Apple’s proprietary AirPrint functionality.
HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 Driver installation process
Setting up the HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 driver is an easy task. The box contains the following items like the power adapter, proprietary USB cable and user manuals included. For most of the printer models the driver software CD also comes along with the box. HP Printers are multiplatform and support all kinds of various platforms like Windows, Linux, Mac OSX and so on. Let us look at the steps to configure the HP printer for Windows platform.
- Hook up the device to the USB port and power the device On.
- Wait for Windows autoplay to search for drivers online and allow the device driver to be installed.
- If you cannot find the driver for your specific model, then navigate to the Start menu on the toolbar.
- Click on ‘Devices and Printers’, select ‘Add a printer’ option, which opens the ‘Add a printer’ wizard, and hit on ‘Add a network/wireless’ option.
- Select the printer’s model number from the list of available printers which are populated.
- Going further, Windows would automatically ask you to install the device drivers for the device.
- Ignore the above step if you had already set up the device drivers by inserting the provided CD-ROM with the necessary software required.
- Click on Finish option to complete your installation of the printer and the printer is successfully added to the computer.
The HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 driver is mainly for people who really do things in an instant. The quality of print is unrivalled and the print is crisp and clear. Photos look lifelike and the printer lives up to the reputation of being one of the best all-around printers.
Furthermore, if you have any queries please feel free to contact us at our toll-free number +1-855-812-3380. Also, to learn more about the HP Printer 8710 do visit our website @ https://www.123-hp-com-officejetpro.com/ to get more detailed in-depth and precise reviews.